MYX 1.95% $4.52 mayne pharma group limited

It's an interesting comparison, but i do disagree with it. One...

1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    It's an interesting comparison, but i do disagree with it. One is a well and truly entrenched behemoth (revenue USD~$19b) within the US industry, and subject to a multi-year restructuring, something MYX actually touched on in August suggesting the industry restructuring provided 'favourable' opportunities for them. Something like that.

Furthermore, their EPS was down, yes, but is was only just off analyst expectations. EPS Wall Street expectation, 54c, this time last year EPS, 93c, actual result, 53c. They go on to mention their restructure a number of times.

While I do not know what the EPS for MYX will be, I do think they will surprise to the upside. This is from the company in August (TEVA already having issues at this stage);

-         67% of portfolio have 3 or less generic competitors;

-         More stabilised retail pricing environment expected to continue;

-         Generic Efudex® expected to become a top 10product following its acquisition in July 2018;

-         6+ potential new product launches in FY19 –including several potential first to market launches;

-         Extracting further cost savings from optimising supply network across third party and internal manufacturing sites;

-         The Company views this dynamic environment favourably and remains focused on executing on its key strategic initiatives which include diversifying channels to market, growing share of marketed products, extracting product cost savings from optimising the supply chainnet work, bringing new products to market and further business development activity.

Since then the AUD-USD has fallen from $0.7329 on the 24/8(according to Bloomberg) to $0.7087 today.

The company seemed confident, and with in-house marketing gathering momentum and the release of new products, I guess we all await the latest report.  

Last edited by Simmpa: 14/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.52
Change
-0.090(1.95%)
Mkt cap ! $384.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.59 $4.61 $4.48 $1.020M 225.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1463 $4.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.54 859 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.