MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

Going through Mpo's post to-day, it is irrelevant to me what...

1. 612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Going through Mpo's post to-day, it is irrelevant to me what Sido thinks or says about this share.He is obviously
    very frustrated and in turmoil with his own problems.I have put him on ignore and thats where he will stay.I am extremely long on Mpo and accumulating when applicable.
    Coming from the Gloucester area i feel privvy to a lot more than other Hc posters.The locals who are in the know
    are in awe of what is happening up there and i can tell you Gloucester is a very tight knit community.So to the genuine holders of Mpo put him on ignore and like every share on the market that has been whacked sit back accumuate only sell if you have to and perhaps we can discuss this after the market settles down in a few months.Only problem i have is the Buckets Way road is a head bang, but with the cash that Mpo is going to put into this little community perhaps they may fix the road.Cheers.Lol.
    Sido please don't make YOUR problems our Problems, get over it and kindly get your frustrated brain out of this thread.Lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.