EXE 0.00% 3.8¢ exoma energy limited

There is no new CEO or MD as far as I am aware. You mean new...

1. 99 Posts.
    There is no new CEO or MD as far as I am aware. You mean new Chairman. The old Chairman stepped down for "health reasons" and someone already on the board stepped into the Chairman's role.

More interesting is this "Brian Dewhurst" fellow, who has requisitioned a meeting seeking to be appointed a Director. He owns over 12% of the company.

Who knows what machinations in the board room led to this shuffling of the decks. All I know is that when the quarterly cash flow report came out the other day and I worked out there was 2c of cash backing per share, I was a buyer at 1.6c -- and thankfully I got some.

Good luck all. Let's hope it flies higher still, as all the punters pile in, just because there is movement.

And let's see how long it takes the boffins at the ASX to move and ask for an explanation. This should really have been in a halt by now. You cannot tell me the market is "fully informed." With these small resources stocks, who controls the company is as material as anything else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.