AMM 0.00% 1.5¢ armada metals limited

any opinions on amcom, page-3

1. 2,070 Posts.
    blackjack i don't think I have had a go at you especially if you are not a sarcastic fool like jfc who bags AMM and raves about UEC. Just had a look back at past posts and cannot see anywhere I was abusive to you. My point about UEC relates to apparent loss leader and risky sales but at least they have the luxury of a drawdown facility from their parent United Energy (rumour has it UE want to dress UEC up and offload but time will tell).

As for AMM, they had a poor Q1 but a hugely improved Q2 and a maiden profit so I regard them as a standout success amongst small telcos. UEC actually said they are selling out of Perth losing 80% of their investment because they are not doing well against AMM.

AMM state sales of $2,981,000 in Q2 whereas $2,674,000 is actual receipts. There is a lag between a sale of network and when that sale earns income, generating receipts. The lag is of the order of around one or two months required to implement the customer network and they don't get billed until the network is built except for the installation fees. Furthermore sales are not declared per quarter but may be annual revenues as stated in contracts. Optus actually declare full 5 year contracts as income and got a lot of criticism.

So a proportion of that $2,981,000 of Q2 sales will earn revenue in Q3 plus those fresh sales in Q3 that actually get implemented within the quarter. Add in installation starts and existing income earning customers of $2,674,000 and you can see Q3 will be up again quite strongly. Amcom are doing well (and not with loss leaders either).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166468 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.