AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

any other optimists

1. 356 Posts.
    Besides me that is.

Reading the latest posts everybody is awaiting the quarterly due in the next day or so.

Qoutes like "we'll see whether its good or bad"

By what possible stretch of the imagination can anybody anticipate a good report ???

Points to ponder ..

1 We have now been a producer for 5 months.

2 Every month the figures improved above the previous month

3 The last was over 8000 oz produced which equates to 100,000oz per year

4 So no reason given (per annoncement) why we won't produce over 10,000 this month. If there was a production problem at the plant I assume they would have to release it to the market.

5 Since production started Gold price has always been above $1200 to $ 1500 per oz SO WE must be cash positive.
    If indeed the production costs are near $600poz (as per past ann) there must be a healthy bottom line.

6 On bad days AXM is sold of, on good days AXM is sold of.
    So why with all the above assumed the relentless selling ?
    How can a company which will produce $150 to 200 Mill annually be worth 21 cents.

It didn't make sense to me when I 1st asked last week when the price was 29 cents, it makes even less sense today.

So like everybody else I also (optomistically still) await the report.
    If it does turn out to be bad I guess the question has to be asked who was doing the selling and did they know more than us common folk.

Again I am assuming that any price sensitive problems would have to be released to the market.
    In the absence of such (bad news) why are they selling.

One final question if I may.
    AXM has been refered to as a junior producer.
    IF we are producing over 10,000 oz per month are we still a junior ???

I still haven't sold (although all my profits have evaporated) because now I do have faith in management that they can deliver based on the past few months results and will do so until I find out otherwise.

Note my "hold" sentiment .. thats only because I have no idea what's going on here otherwise it would be BUY BUY BUY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.