AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

crikey!i get battered for waving the pom poms too much, then...

1. 4,326 Posts.
    crikey!

i get battered for waving the pom poms too much, then battered when i drop them down... LOL

jesimore, i am still an optimist as you well know i have been for a very looong time now but my patience is growing a little thin. I still believe in the AXM future and when they hit that 500k ounce we'll all look back and wonder what all the fuss was about, right? ;)

but look the reason my patience is now getting thinner and at times the better of me is because i think we have hit bottom in the markets, i am seeing some real good value in other plays at the moment and although its all still up down and all around the shop atm i'm kaing money on some of these other stocks easier than i am on AXM and to be honest that bugs me because fundamentally AXM is alot strong imo than these other stocks.

its that simple from my perspective, i hope that helps to clarify or justify some of my recent posts, unless something drastic happens i'll always hold some AXM but i would really like a decent quarterly, by that i don't want them to come out and say all fixed, we've hit 150k ounce output rollin the dollars, but i would like confirmation that as you said recovery is improving period on period, cash costs are being controlled and some money is coming in.

regards
    Davo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.