CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

any outcome from the cdu meeting ??, page-62

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Charlie,

Excuse my ignorance. But can you please tell me as to how we will get $2 and $3 dollars fully franked dividends with a yearly gross revenue of approx. $450 million dollars per annum.

Now, according to what someone that attended the EGM wrote on these threads, the $450 million dollar figure was annouced by WM himself. Did he not ??
    Are we then suggesting that WM doesn't know what he is talking about ???? Either he (WM) is wrong, or we are !!

Please, lets all be sensible for a while. For, we should be looking at reality because by the time we will start mining anything is possible. The costs of production for instance, could be way way cheaper than what they have been currently forecasted, and they could also be a hell of a lot higher too. The price of copper as well, for what we know, could be around US$10K to US$15K dollars per tonne, and it could also be at US$6k or US$7k dollars per tonne. Within a couple of months from the beginning of mining, we could also find the mother lode that will send us all balistic after holding for so long, and we may never find one because it doesn't exist.
    No one really knows, but only guessing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.