RHK 2.35% 83.0¢ red hawk mining limited

any positives, page-7

1. 1,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    Puntman, I guess we get new board in time, not long, one way or another, a Todd controlled board, unless FMS United has something up their sleeve, when scheme of arrangement is called and been given the O.K. by ASIC we will vote either yes or no, now with Todd having about 33% of the shares they only have to make OCJ a different special 'SHAREHOLDER CLASS' and that would give Todd 53%, which leaves 47% of ordinary shares, of that 47% it has been shown that 40% of s/h do not vote, so that leaves 29% of voters that will vote YES orNO to the S. OF A., this going to be a very close call for TODD, under a SCHEME of ARRANGEMENT they need 75%of total votes to then compulsory buy the remaining 25%, once they are in control they buy off OCJ later. Our new offer through a S of A will be higher than the present one. BUT, we still have one card up our sleeve which is being checked for me, if this card comes up an ace Todds effort will be thwarted and they have to put in a higher offer, this is await and see game now ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.