ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Any positives?, page-223

1. 30,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1824
    If you listened to the latest webinar you'd have a better idea about MSB. Meanwhile I hear you've been slagging off the company. Some people trade MSB but I thought you'd be a LT holder. The FDA has a new head a Biden appointee who is pro stem cells, did you not notice this?

I can't believe you dropped so much money on MSB and didn't even keep a holding to recover your money. It's what I'm doing with ADO. Your choice but it's emotional investing IMO.

I can't understand the shareholder mania for firing people at ADO. I backed removal of Mark Bouris but that was clearly necessary. There's been so much turbulence since then it's been ridiculous.

The Chairman is responsible for overall strategy not the CEO. Both of them are light years better than GC and RM who had ZERO idea how to market the technology, or even how to raise capital.

The most positive thing I can see is that Matt Sanderson has exited stage left. You talk about increasing quality of the Board and want to fire the CEO and the Chairman? With Matt Sanderson leaving the average IQ has just been raised. Easy. I know he's a mate of yours but be real. The only reason he was there was to make up the numbers for a spill. If you guys didn't interfere so much the company would be in better shape.

I think you're being unfair on DT. Yes he got it wrong on one aspect but he's on the money with how to capitalise on the tech. But he's only one guy in a company with massive overhang and with a history of very poor governance. At least he understood the model GC had was BS. The CFO was good but he's apparently leaving/gone I don't bother to watch as closely as I used to.

Overall I'd appreciate less slagging off about MSB since you clearly don't have much more than a superficial grasp of the stock.

As usual I am giving you my honest and unvarnished opinion.

Last edited by dolcevita: 13/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.