ADO 6.90% 2.7¢ anteotech ltd

Any positives?, page-239

1. 5,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2316
    Here is some simplicity for those that seem very emotional...

The market currently values this stock at roughly $200million today... with the share price at 10.5cents...

So ask yourselves why as a holder you think this is worthy of holding at these levels...

Cash on hand is somewhere around $15-16million currently... so hence is the company worth $180million after cash on hand?... considering revenue , time spans, market sentiment, potential sales, current "management" etc etc, do you as a investor think this is worthy and fair value today?... lets face it this stock hit over 40cents this year... so some of you valued this stock at near $800million at one point...

I read some of the comments, and must admit some here haven't even researched why they originally believed the company was valued at such high values... its as if many here followed the money, herd mentality, minimal research, and then when the SP fell they are looking for someone to blame while they never realized the risks and the over valued share price of a company that is making minimal revenue... the speculation of the TGA approval seems to be the reason this company is getting the attention for traders, short, mid and long term investors... no TGA approval for the EuGeni Reader means what for the company?... also lets face it, Covid, or should we just say Omicron as this is the current "virus" that is getting the hype, its barely that of the common flu now, the data and stats of Omicron is not even causing concern as it once did.. will the EuGeni Reader provide enough revenue to give ADO even its current value... look at the business is my point... as a trader/investor the Technical Analysis is very concerning for me, I notice so much hype in this stock, its gets pumped and dumped over and over... the fundamentals haven't really differed in the last couple of Qtr's, TGA approval for the EuGeni Reader seems to be the only thing holding this stock up, where will it be if it doesn't happen, and even if it does happen what expectations of sales can we really expect with out being unrealistic?... this is what most of you need to ask yourselves...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.