ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Any positives?, page-241

1. 5,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    you have misconstrued and misunderstood my post...

Im responding to the emotional posters... I am not lecturing "long term holders" as you put it, I'm simply saying understand what you are invested in...

In regards to the EuGeni Reader, well the point I'm making is, the value of the company was pumped based on what the EuGeni Reader can achieve, however its still not approved, and yes Covid is coming to some sort of endemic as you put it, so the serious boost in revenue streams that could have been achieved on a global scale in the peak of Covid would have potentially made multi millions for ADO if the EuGeni Reader had been available to market..

I think in your post you are justifying your own holding it would seem... and that's understandable, in fact you are doing what I was initially trying to encourage others to do, research the reason you are holding and what you are living in hope for moving forward...

The pump in the SP to over 40cents was based on the EuGeni Reader being ready for covid testing... surely you can admit to that...

in honesty, there is still huge potential here, obviously.. all Im trying to do is wake a few up here on HC as to why they are invested here and why they value the company at where it sits currently... to be valued with such a high market cap, the speculation of multi millions of revenue is needed... you your self are even saying " It might not bring in millions p/a" , but millions is what is needed to give it such a market cap...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $24.34K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1080621 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.