BNB babcock & brown limited

BNB SuckerTrue there are great buying opportunities atm. You...

1. 3,972 Posts.

BNB Sucker

True there are great buying opportunities atm. You have what you have now so should not fall into the trap of wanting the same share to recover when so many others may may do much better in the short term.

BNB may or may not recover but you should always ask yourself.. . Would I buy this stock today? If answer no then look at a stock that you would buy today and buy it! Recovery can be difficult but then you may buy into a stock that will appreciate 100% in short time, can happen with flexibility and research. I took a hit over Christmas, yes on holidays not checking the few shares I still held and never even aware what happened so now very nervous about not monitoring the market, However recovered with good gains in UMC so now happy, though not doing as well last year - yet!

For me atm, I would not buy any financial stock, the sector is too sick. If I had a lot of knowledge I may, but not a sector for the amatuer. Follow the money. At the moment bulk commodities and CSG are hot sectors however research within these sectors is still necessary. Buying in dips and not at highs is critical.

BNB to me personally may make a very good day trade in the short term but I would imagine not many would invest long term until upward trend and positive news is forthcoming, so expect a volatile share price, just when you think it is recovery there will be sell offs..so if you do hold that is what you may witness. No for the faint hearted!

Good luck. You must learn from this to win in the long term. Education sometimes comes at great cost. Do learn about stop losses also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.