MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

any predictions on tomorrows price, page-10

1. 5,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2309
    just curious why you would down your own stock when your saying you hold 2million... surely you would be encouraged to be excited with the prospects of this company.. seems a little silly to say "im selling on open, Im selling Im selling".Just imagine if you did have credibility and you influenced many to do the same, stock would open at 1cent.. geez I don't get it?, no way on earth would I down my own company that I hold stock in, even if I did wanted to get out... seems ludicrous..not a mate of ozelectro by any chance?, you sound the same with your MC ramping...

For me the company has massive potential, most of us put some excellent research on here along with the TA some time back, then most of us got attacked and a slinging match began..

Everything has moved perfectly in my books... The company looks to have finally got hold of a major money maker...

I love the story, Im thankful I did the research on this company, the reward has been massive and has still along way to go as the journey unfolds..

For me I am captivated by the high revenue social gaming can present to such companies... The Market Cap proves to me that others fully understand the potential here, this is a speculative company and investors have valued it according to its potential...

This is still early days, 6-12 months from now with on going and increasing revenue is going to be the major re-rating for this company... Social gaming is massive, no one will convince me other wise.. If Mooter and Hotshots tap into this market correctly then the MC at these levels will get left behind and increase consistently...

sell at open "repayment", Im sure someone will be happy to take your fill, but please don't come back and continue to down ramp while the SP goes up, a few others tried to do this, made themselves look silly...

Good luck to the faithful holders by the way, nice to be back on HC for the ANN 2morrow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.