CTS contact uranium limited

"I note " Unsubstantiated Ramping" LOL.The way in which that...

1. 9,188 Posts.
    "I note " Unsubstantiated Ramping" LOL.

The way in which that post read was intersrting as it implied that you were part of the company and not a buyer at this levels. Maybe just a misunderstanding. LOL"

LOL

I feel like im in Russia. 50% of posts these days are moderated. Its as if the KGB is looking over my (and everyone else's) shoulder.

"From their High of .765 they do look like a buy at .08, however thats a huge drop and proberly up there with the worse % losses on the market if you paid anywhere near the High."

My highest purchase was CTSO at 50cents when shares were at 70. LOL. I sold some here and there and bought more here and there but made a substantial loss. I really cant believe how cheap this are now (woops, maybe better not say 'cheap'. Could get moderated. How about we say 'expensive' with 'expensive' been the new code for 'cheap'; lol). On that basis, yes, things are expensive.

But i await what management are going to do.

Either way, SP was at 12cents 2 weeks ago. 16cents a month before that. 25cents 2 months before that. 75 cents 10 months ago.

Has to be near the bottom

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.