JRV 6.67% 1.4¢ jervois global limited

any projected timeline., page-16

1. 2,054 Posts.
    congratulations to u all well done 4 holding some for very long time i hear iv being in since march 2005 well today didnt go as was being predicted and im happy with that im glad in fact .now heres our chance to increase our holdings if we wish without the presures that where upon us this morning anyoneone remember or was involved with fdl on that thursday friday it took off from .01 to .09 i think it only ever got to low of .07 which i still hold .the munber of ppl. i heard saying wish itll go down a bit so we can get some too .well we dont have to wish its here still if u want jrv has a long road to travel just like fdl still is the share price will be played by day traders along the way so be it u can too .the share price i believe will go up in anticipation towards october just like fdl is towards drilling then announ. ill be looking at topping up more with today behind us good luck fellow investors traders enjoy the ride .dyor all the above is what i believe feel free to add or critisize my post

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $37.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $47.50K 3.167M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2518000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 502240 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.