PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Well gibba, I was hoping not to answer any questions till later,...

1. 2,356 Posts.
    Well gibba, I was hoping not to answer any questions till later, but since you already have 3 thumbs up I will give a quick reply.

1) We haven't hit an all time low.... go do your research propoerly.

2) Your question makes no sense. Exploration juniors can only live by capital raisings. We don't earn income. We hope to advance our projects more in value than the dilution we have to have. You would know this. When Cockatoo goes through we will be a producer in less than 12 months. I don't know the statistics but I think the chances of an explorer becoming a producer are pretty low.

3) You seem to be the expert.... why ask me how low it can go. You seem to get enjoyment with your questions on the PLV thread while all mining juniors are getting hammered.

4) We have announced, and I have explained, many times what we have been doing since the PFS.

Gibba, basically I am here to answer shareholders questions. People like you get great joy in making shareholders lives a misery when share prices are down. I always find it amusing that on good days you and your ilk disappear.

I would rather not get into arguements with people like you that troll threads.

Last time I answer any question from you. Guys like you are the reason MD's don't post on HC.... because no matter what we say you you will find joy in others misery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.