EFT 0.00% 49.0¢ eftel limited

Welcome Greg and thank you for the opportunity.What are your...

1. jpb
    342 Posts.
    Welcome Greg and thank you for the opportunity.

What are your main criticisms of the current executive and what is needed to improve it?

If you are elected on Tuesday with Glen Darlingtion will you see the need to remove the current CEO from his position to take the company forward and if so will your appointment in anyway jeopardise the VDSL2 rollout or the just released wireless service since I presume the CEO will have played a significant roll in bringing this to fruition? If the CEO is not removed will both of you be able to work with him without using legal representation as reported in Wednesday's announcement?

How will the remuneration board operate if you are elected?

What actions will you undertake to increase shareholder value?

What other opportunities do you see for EFTel in the near future and will you undertake a more aggressive stance towards acquisitons and organic growth?

What will you do to make the EFTel brand better known in the market place especialy in the eastern states?

What effect will the new federal government's policy on FTTN have on EFTel?

Do you feel Mr Darlingtons health issues will in someway effect his work on the board? (A distasteful question I know but it needs to be taken into consideration)?

Do you feel as though shareholder's would benefit from dividends at this stage or should profits be used to either increase growth or buy back shares. Since EFTel is still seen as a speculative company and most would be looking for capital growth wouldn't dividends only hinder the share price?

Do you foresee any further disruptions to the company due to the Ehrenfeld brothers disagreements?

That's a start.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.