EFT 0.00% 49.0¢ eftel limited

Hi Greg Great having a director on line however1. According to...

1. 4 Posts.
    Hi Greg

Great having a director on line however

1. According to the postings on the ASX shouldn;t should not that be ex-Director ? Or is that in dispute as well ?

2. In the Explanatory Memorandum (EM) posted on the 5/12 are all the issues between the division in the board listed or has the posting being 'sanitised' for public release or watered down through negotiation in some way? What I am asking is that in your opinion, are the shareholders adequately informed on the issues of the divided board to vote at the AGM to resolve the Board issues?

3. In the EM, Mr Collett states Mrs Ehrenfeld, Steinert and Steveange failed or refused to attend meetings. What gives here? How could they organise that? What could they be trying to acheive? And what was the personal cost to the directors that did attend?

4. How does a board meeting work when the Board is not provided with financial reports by the executive? What purpose could this serve? Noting the 'Material uncertainty as a going concern' qualification, it seems only responible that the Board is tracking the financials like hawks?

5. At what date did Eftel decide that there was a 'Material uncertainty as a going concern'? Are there not obligations for continuous disclosure and burying it in the Annual Report is at best obscure? Certainly Mr Bretherton's letter to shareholders bought that issue to the forefront.

6. Do you intend to overturn the remuneration report? If so will you be able to claw back any benefits paid? For that matter how much were the bonuses and have they been paid yet ?

THat is it for now . . . let me mull over it

seems like fun having a Director online

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.