AVR 1.29% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

If you pay them shares then they will start looking after the...

1. 819 Posts.
    If you pay them shares then they will start looking after the share price. Lump sum package is better than shares of course. Before people invested for the VAX bluesky story now that is forgotten. Phase 3 has more higher failure rate than success as that already ended with the phase 2 results that was published on the webinar that was rushed for 25 minutes and I loved the part where Wayne said at the start of the webinar "Having technical difficulties" and a depressed face like the world has ended and right then and there it said it all really no different than polititions saying one thing in one footage then saying something else on another. Allot of contradictions with the previous management and the current as well. If Uber is worth 60 billion based on an APP with an initial start of 200K then there is something really wrong the way this company is being run for all those years and you would expected to take off long time ago. Nothing will change the day the stock price goes on a steady climb.

One of my favourite clips below

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
-0.240(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.80 $19.15 $18.20 $159.7K 8.611K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73 $18.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.33 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.