SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Potential detractors could be:-Real estate interest lacking for...

1. 333 Posts.
    Potential detractors could be:
    -Real estate interest lacking for take up of homeopen.com - from information at hand currently there seems to be a lot of interest and a need for a new, better priced platform with more/better features
    -Low take up of spp - could show that either there was not enough information available before record date or no confidence in the stock.
    I think the obvious interest in the stock atm on HC and a few of investment magazines is proof enough that this is not the case.
    - potentially unfavourable terms with the silicone valley partnership but from what I have read it's all above board as they have provided access to current databases, projects etc.
    - there was a mention at the end of the JV Ann that investors were invited to contact applabs to discuss further investment in the JV. I thought that was strange as I would have thought purchasing ALA shares was investing in it. Any more comments on this would be much appreciated.
    - possibility of cash been thrown at projects that there is little interest or too many projects in that particular space. It seems that ALA has a great leader in Stuart Kidd so I doubt this would be a possibility and coupled with an ability to now draw of proven experience with the JV, ALA should have all the expertise they need to take this company to new heights.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.