VTI 0.00% 13.5¢ visioneering technologies inc.

Hi Gasman9,Attended the AGM on friday, as you observe from the...

1. 81 Posts.
    Hi Gasman9,
    Attended the AGM on friday, as you observe from the chairmans address the overall veiw for VTI was positive,thats not to say every thing was rosie during discusions on the directors remuneration packages.Most of those in attendence where concerned at the level of propossed future payments to the CEO & CFOand fair amount of grilling occured before the motions were passed in favour. Not by those in attendence i might add both passed on proxie votes.
    Item 8 options propossed for Ms Fiona Davies-McConchie was passed in favour by all those in attendence.
    To the credit of CEO & CFO Dr McConchie explained why he was in favour of them receiving the propossed STI & LTI salary packages in full.
    Having been to all the AGMs since VTI started,I really Don`t expect to see the share price fall into the 40`s again not with the consistant arbitrage between here and the UK market,we are already below 50% holders of the stock.The UK institutions are sitting on healthy profits with the share price at 24p on friday.

Regards Madprof.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 436 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 10388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.