AVR 2.97% $12.15 anteris technologies ltd

I would say that is a accurate summary of the past history of...

1. 2,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    I would say that is a accurate summary of the past history of Admedus, it does make me cringe at the thought of all those CRs where the capital raised was not fully (perhaps only partly) beneficial to the prospects/advancement of Admedus.

The relevant question now is: What is the difference between Now and then in terms of the 'reality check'?

Will the TAVR IP/tech have the 'legs' to run to achieve meaningful profitability sooner than later, think that the immunotherapies division, disinvestment of, will remove one shackle, not sure if the disinvestment of will result in any meaningful funds up front, imo, perhaps only the distant prospect of royalties.

This time around, imo, in ragards to the future of Admedus, should not see any CRs in the short/medium term. Before posters jump up and down, consider this, with profitability, little debt then CRs in the long term for acquisitions/ further R&D maybe a different beast to CRs of the past.

I believe that, imo, we are on track to be finally become a 'contender', with a corresponding sp appreciation. That said, Admedus may not be in its current state, may further evolve in either a partner up or been taken over.

What should also help Admedus overcome the 'reality' check is the continual focus on costs/cash burn, which it seems was largely disregarded by the previous board pre-code red days!

Debt option was the route to go, imo, at least it eliminates the prospect of a sp destroying CR in the short/medium term.

Go well ice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.