PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

What did I say? They confirm they have been talking to the right...

1. 342 Posts.
    What did I say? They confirm they have been talking to the right people about Germanium while the results of their activities on leaching indicate hugh possibilities. On top of this, they have been doing some new stuff noone knew about. All on track I would say.

"• At the Sentinel Project North Dakota USA, the Company received further positive metallurgical testwork that demonstrates high leach recoveries for uranium - molybdenum and germanium mineralisation using acid or alkaline solutions. The best results to date of leaching Sentinel ash indicate near total dissolution of the uranium, up to 91% for molybdenum and up to 71% of the germanium.

• The company held meetings with major international germanium consumers, who confirmed a substantial market exists for a potential new North American based
    germanium producer.

• Check analysis programs that form a portion of the resource estimate process indicated
    a potential systematic “under-call” of the previously reported uranium grades of early drill
    assay batches. The resource calculation has been delayed pending finalization of the re-analysis programs, the estimate is now anticipated to be completed by end May early June.

• Detailed mapping was completed at the Shamrock high-grade copper project in Nevada USA, confirming the strong copper potential of the project. Drill design has been
    finalised and a drill rig is being sought to conduct the program.

• PacMag is pleased to advise of a new 100% owned copper project in central Western Australia, where previous shallow drilling as part of an exploration program targeting diamonds intersected copper mineralisation grading 4m @ 2.43% copper from 58 – 62 metres (to the end of hole). Heritage surveys are planned shortly as a prerequisite to drill follow up.

• The Company secured a new gold project in the Tropicana District Western Australia. Full data compilation is in progress and will be released to the market shortly.

Corporate
    • Current cash and equities total $3.8 million.
    Details of Planned Programs
    • Drill testing of the Shamrock high-grade copper project.
    • Blue Hills copper oxide target (Nevada) mapping and drill program design.
    • Sentinel uranium, germanium, molybdenum project;
    o Resource estimation
    o Metallurgical testwork
    o Continuing expansion of land position.
    • Ongoing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.