VYS 7.79% 41.5¢ vysarn limited

Discussed in detail- u always see the non holders bringing up...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Discussed in detail- u always see the non holders bringing up this question hoping to get in at a good price- who blames them...

Anyway they make 500K pm now cashflow... Now should see cashflow near 1Mil pm in Nov 2010. As Plant 1 completion BY Nov 2010.

If any Cap raising required above the cashflow then it will be for multiple plants and HUGE cashflow overseas. Plus Alcoa will be paying the bulk in whatever deal is made.

So in reality once a deal is made and OS exspansion is a certainty with a HUGE global partner then we are not looking at a Cap Raising when we at $1. We will be at several dollars and an Insto will need to pay this to jump aboard.

However I doubt any Cap Raising as they have Alcoa as a partner or potentially this will become a fully own Sub of Alcoa. Knowing the culture in Alcoa their is no way they would want smaller time executives running the show. They are in town to do the best deal for them- if that a takeover then so be it.

Nobody can tell me that the Directors would not sponsor an offer for several dollars. As they get to fly off into the sunset on a golen parachute. Directors will do what is best for them- which is selling their shares at the highest possible price. Yet it must be an offer made to all. Not a MCC talbot like rip off, where he was MD and only negoitated to sell his portion to the chinese for example- RIP.

Exciting times for a Global partner or takeover IMO- DYOR...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.030(7.79%)
Mkt cap ! $173.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 42.0¢ 34.0¢ $711.4K 1.805M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6188 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 62879 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.