PEO people telecom limited

I really would like to sell out of this one and get rid of that...

1. 78 Posts.
    I really would like to sell out of this one and get rid of that red lline on my portfolio but I get the feeling that these guys havent even started to try yet.

I have seen no advertising for People telecom anywhere? magazines , radio, Tv on buses....

I have seen plenty for tpg, unwired, dodo,aapt

If anyone has seen a people telecom ad, please correct me here....

Just looking at the marketing director s' profile you would think she might be able to get a few ads together? Wonder what the current marketing strategy is or even if there is one?

Wonder when they will launch an ad campaign??? if not I think that marketing has a lot to answer for.....

Yes a lot of wondering going on while a stare at the red figure on screen.

=========================================

Annalisa Haskell
    Marketing Director

Annalisa joins People Telecom with over seventeen years’ experience in senior marketing positions in various organisations in Australia and overseas - including St George Bank, NRMA Insurance, American Express Australia, Cable and Wireless UK, Cable and Wireless Optus and ASB Bank NZ Ltd. She is an expert in customer marketing and brand building with over seven years specific experience with the telecommunications industry. Her specialty is in growing market shares in competitive markets and working with challenger brands.

In her role at People Telecom, Annalisa is responsible for building the People Telecom brand and managing customer acquisition and retention as the company continues to successfully drive consumer and small business sectors to adopt its broadband and voice over the internet service, along with other long distance, mobile and data telecommunications services.

She holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Business and a Bachelor of Arts degree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.