AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

1st of all let me say that I don't think for one moment that...

1. 356 Posts.
    1st of all let me say that I don't think for one moment that this will happen to our belowed AXM but ...

Fellow shareholders, while we are waiting and endlessly speculating allow me to reminisc a little about one of my 1st ever purchases into the share market.

Anyone remember VRE , View resources .
    That was my earliest initiation into the share market and being fairly naive at that time (don't know how much smarter I am at the moment ?) I similarly was a lone voice continually asking questions Pessimistic ones of course, while everyone was esspousing the virtues of the company.

While I was a share holder it was placed in a TH at 40cents for a cap raising, which after several months they achieved.

Forecast were made promissing 10,000 ozs per month, they had enough money blah, blah.... after 3 months of production the management issued a release stating how well everything was going and how they were up to target etc just 2 days before a trading halt and they went into administration.

What has this to do with AXM ..only the similarites in price before the halt and the fact that the share price is retreating when it should be going in the opposite direction.... it sort of burned into my memory and I'll never forget my 1st trade

Someone there asked me why I didn't sell if I didn't like it so eventually I did jsut 2 days before they were suspended.

Of course we are in a completely new market situation at the moment and there is no danger of this happening here with our mill and stockpiles and so forth.

I know its bad form for my pessimmism for a company that has so much going for it.
    If you read my original posts months ago when I 1st bought at .225 and topped up 3 times at 27 youd think I'd be happy with the current price.

My greatest gripe is the seeming lack of information which should be more forthcoming when a company starts producing for the 1st time.

Maybe davo is right and I expect to much.

PS anyone else here involved in the VRE debacle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.