AOQ 0.00% 0.0¢ african petroleum corporation limited

OldIsGold: I certainly do not want to keep you awake at night -...

1. 12,996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    OldIsGold: I certainly do not want to keep you awake at night - would not be fair!

You are correct with the combination of two Asian names and I can give you the background for this as well.
    By now, I have been living for more than 40 years in Asia. And during my active working days, I was employed in the food industry and hence did select a combination of two Asian food/drink items to create my nick-name on HC:
    The Japanese Wasabi (that 'green stuff' - kind of a horseradish but much more refined) that one puts into the soy sauce when eating Sushi or especially Sashimi. The really fresh wasabi by the way does not really look greenish but rather white and is quite expensive.
    And a relatively rare coffee - especially available in the Philippines - the Barako type coffee (very strong), which is quite unique. So both 'Wasabi' and 'Barako' have strong character.

There you have it! I used to live in Japan in the past but never in the Philippines.

I find your nick-name Old is Gold also very nice! I am old and I do find that this is a 'golden period' in my life. Long may it last!

wasa

PS 1) I shorten my signing off to 'wasa' because typing every time my long nick-name is not really efficient....
    PS 2) I do speak Japanese but do not speak Tagalog
    PS 3) I wish you best of luck with your investment in APCL !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOQ (NSXA) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.