AOQ 0.00% 0.0¢ african petroleum corporation limited

Well. I guess it is people starting to realize what...

1. 75 Posts.
    Well. I guess it is people starting to realize what possibilities lies within the acreage that APCL has. I myself see a possible 500% gain on the Gambia farm out alone at the moment from what I expect. And then after that you have the drilling in Q2 which is not too far away in the distance. People are seeing the stock move and jumps in so that they are in when the news flow starts appearing.

Not really unexpected that it swings a lot these days. I think it might cool off a little unless the farm out in Gambia is soon to be concluded, which would boost it massively!

I do not expect any big sellers to appear here for quite some time so there are room for more gains since most of the ones invested here know what they have bought and they will not let it go too cheap.

We could end up being a major player in a multi billion barrel basin! Think a little about that...

I heard the Kosmos farm out webcast today and they seemed very bull on the area and they also mentioned Gambia in their news release which is quite interesting. I think that was done by mistake since they have not concluded a deal in Gambia yet. But they sure as hell are interested in more acreage in this region. Of that I have no doubt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOQ (NSXA) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.