DDR 1.63% $9.08 dicker data limited

In the 6-12 months before I first bought it, I had been starting...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    In the 6-12 months before I first bought it, I had been starting to invest in smaller market cap companies on the ASX. Some of these were recommended by motley fool and I was understanding that risk could be mitigated by more diversification and buying smaller parcels over time, adding to winners. Dicker was not recommended by that service, but I was getting more comfortable with smaller cap companies. I also started to rate all companies with a 'risk assessment'. Dicker seemed to have lower risk compared to many of the others so that was a key factor. Also the COO had been buying which gave me some confidence.

Some of the things I liked were: profitable, positive cashflow, had diversified customers, double digit revenue growth, transparent reporting, good ROE, PE <30, market cap > $250M, high ownership by key insiders, owner founder and management team in place for a long period. I also liked that it was in an industry that had positive tailwinds.

To put all this in perspective, even after buying multiple parcels since, it accounts for about 3.2% of my investments, and now making up about 4.5% of the portfolio. Its my 6th largest position now, from about 50 companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.08
Change
-0.150(1.63%)
Mkt cap ! $1.639B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.19 $9.19 $9.02 $1.375M 151.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 793 $9.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.09 516 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.