APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

I think that's the crux of it TJ, no plan, just,'We want more...

1. 994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    I think that's the crux of it TJ, no plan, just,'We want more money'. I think they stated they need an injection of funds to actually offer an incoming MD and to keep their steadfast plant build streaming along. Yes, sarcasm meant. 
    Seriously, who in their right mind would support this capital raising? It's absurd and boarding on madness. Imo, assuming they actually are successful of raising the funds (laughable) you are a fool if you are supporting this. This would simply enable the board (and MT?) to continue on with their useless running of a company.
    Apparently MT is still MD on the website? Gaston then is certainly not pulling his weight either. How fxx%$#g difficult is it to just do your job?
    Many of you know, I've been disappointed with this board for some time now, but lately I'm just disgusted with this lot. Way too much money for just bench warmers. Kids selling lemonade at a lemonade stand could achieve better outcomes!
    I threw out the offer as I spoke expletives. These guys imo, are simply to egotistical to do the right thing, that and they don't want to give up their financial good wicket.
    Crap, now I've gone and ruined my day, thanks you drongo's that are running  our company into the ground. Will be buried soon the way you lot take care of business.

Yes, unhappy
    Rickaroonie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.