TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

On a M/Term downtrend we will see more stop loss sales.. dont...

1. 575 Posts.
    On a M/Term downtrend we will see more stop loss sales.. dont think many d/traders had luck on TON over the course of last week or so. Cannot use daily low and high to predict your positions. Whoever took the positions for profit margins are burning really hard just imo, i did a rough cals based on vwap for last 10 days.
    Today, the initiall sell down is partially from holders who in at 40c range... who missed the 80c and 70c marks and looking for re-entry. Others who were fortunate enough out before the 68c point are looking at a low re entry point for a bargin.
    Just finished off reading todays ann, im surprised with the early sell down reactions but understand what's it coming from.
    I recalled someone mentioned earlier, i think the major support is @50c re placment shares. No way TON will go beyond that level unless problematic ann/ updates and doubt this will happen. Just remember TON has been de-risked since a few anns in the past recently.
    The panic selling is singing and prob will last for another day or two prob is partially influenced by the whole graphite market...
    SP still reasonable to me based on TA, gaps are filling nicely... need to check the top20 holdings... nice to hear an update.. volume wise, good trading opportunities for ST... took a position this morning for myself...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $18.75K 1.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 963342 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 942417 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.