DCC 2.38% 4.1¢ digitalx limited

One reference for me is this: it is not the BTC announcements...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    One reference for me is this: it is not the BTC announcements lately it is the ASX DCC announcements
    https://www.investsmart.com.au/shares/asx-dcc/digitalx-limited/announcements

Pre 31 Oct 2017, all announcements resulted in an increase in share price.
    Since then, an evident decrease in share price post ASX announcement.

I don't know whether a broking/advising/analyst company is advising their investors to buy/sell/short as I do not subscribe to a paid investment advice service. Like others, I research as many sources as I can but haven't yet researched to find out if anyone is advising clients to buy/sell/short DCC shares.

This link below is one of many 'buy' advices for 2018 - and there are quite a few - and also at least 2 from Wall Street that I have found and also there have been a few conservative advisors saying buy DCC in 2018 - this is one example below:
    https://investingnews.com/daily/tech-investing/blockchain-investing/blockchain-technology-stocks/

I believe [IMO] blockchain/cryptocurrencies are part of our global future and DCC is leading Australia's participation for financial transacting in this 'alternative currency' future industry but whether Australian investors and potential buyers are wishing to partake is being tested right now.

Sometimes we (in Australia??) are slow to accept the international changes that are advancing upon us. You don't have to go back too far in time to remember how are lives were without smartphones. That seems an eternity ago already. In terms of years, it wasn't that long ago at all but the percentage uptake/usage was a few years behind many other countries in the world.

DCC is often touted as Australia's leading blockchain/cryptocurrency expert. It may take time however for DCC to achieve widespread acceptance and be on par and in relation to performance with other small cap ASX companies.

IMO it should be there now. So maybe it is the 'newness' of cryptocurrencies which has held the share price below market value/market expectation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $76.57K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 230525 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 238000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.