KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

I'd agree with all that Risiko but also add this. First, Novogen...

1. 1,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I'd agree with all that Risiko but also add this. First, Novogen is in effect only a little over two years old. However, unlike relatively new companies it has the wisdom of past experience and hindsight. In a sense, as shareholders we kind of have the benefit of both worlds.

Secondly, while the company is not making any profit that does not mean that as shareholders, we can't make make any money until it does. I have a sizeable holding and although others here may have more, over the past two years there have been maybe three or four days when my portfolio increased by amounts above $50k on each occassion. Given the development of the 'pipeline' over the past six months or so, the likelihood is that these days will become more frequent and that the size of the windfall increase as well. I'm not saying this by way of bragging - I hope you all have significant numbers of NRT. For me, this is just the prospect of something that I have accumulated over around twelve years. Mind you, I drive a cheap 23 year old 4cyl sedan. Any spare money I have goes three ways - my children, my grandchildren and NRT.

Thirdly, how good is the company communication. Just awesome.

And finally, the most recent presentation left no stone unturned. Dr K has clearly defined the 'point of difference' and he has put on display the evidence to support the direction that we are heading. Any individual from layman to expert could not have failed to be impressed.

In achieving its stated goals, I think that Novogen continues to progress every day from the impossible ever closer to the possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.