KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

any theories, page-37

1. 5,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Lol Hank, not at all.

I'm happy for you to gamble on NRT, let's face it who am I to tell you what to do anyway? But it isn't for me.

I should state that my biff is not with this particular company but a certain poster that continues to down-ramp a company I have investments in, claiming such things as insolvency, Chinese takeovers and so fourth. Meanwhile my company is progressing strongly and is expected to make positive cashflow for the first time ever this next quarter.

Now, what is annoying is the fact this guy/girl talks up a company that continues to burn money and offers 'mates rates' and participate in pump and dump strategies yet he/she takes to task other companies because the share price isn't reflective of true value. Just because a share price is low isn't necessarily the market speaking or some other godly voice.

(Once again, don't get me wrong because two-thirds of the companies on the ASX do exactly the same strategies as NRT.)

Do you know why overseas companies like to use Australia to startup business?
    Because we are a nation of gamblers and like long odds; unfortunately this is at the expense of legitimate investment.

No doubt NRT's share price will continue to move higher given its international support and the current thirst for Bio stocks. It's just a shame the type of valuation given to something that will take years to return an investment isn't given to a FNQ company on the doorstep to prosperity because then I would be in financial heaven!

;-)

Good luck to you all and happy momentum trading. May your cents turn into dollars then you can invest in an actual money maker.

BEWARE THE NAMELESS SOUL that gives free unsubstantiated advice at a click of a mouse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.