BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

any thing we dont know yet, page-2

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    JEZL, I don't know either. But let me give you a hypothetical example. Before doing this, lets examine a few facts. Fact 1, BRM have more than a $100 million in cash and I'll bet greedy eyes are thinking how to take it from them. Fact 2 some institutional investors are facing financial stress. RAB capital is the best example (I don't know if RAB holds shares in BRM and the example is for illustrative purposes only) Fact 3 It's a numbers game and emotion plays no part in a numbers game.

So how about someone shorting/dumping BRM to get the price down; then approaching stressed institutions to buy their shares at a premium to the then market thereby acquire rights to a significant interest (say 30 plus percent); force a shareholders meeting to put the company in liquidation.

Of course I don't think the above will happen, but it has happened to other cash cows in past and the lower BRM's price becomes, the more vulnerable it will become to my scenario.

Personally, I think that WR should acknowldege market sentiment has changed and he no longer has the luxury of proceeding in accordance with his declared strategy. I think he needs to demonstrate, as matter of extreme urgency, that BRM has access to a railway and has Chinese buying contracts in place in order to placate adverse market sentiment.

I bought 20,000 shares today at $1.13 I like the Duck creek story and am a supporter of BRM managment. But I know there guys out there with less than Angelic feelings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.