EIO 3.57% 29.0¢ energio limited

Flew to melbourne with Immmleman yesterday and listened to a...

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Flew to melbourne with Immmleman yesterday and listened to a presentation from Ian Burston who met with some interested Energio holders. AS stated in recent announcements everything is on track to progress within said timefames. Metallurgy first stage should be not far away with the completion in Jan-feb.Good news is the rain has almost stopped and drilling will soon recommence.I have no doubt the share price has softened due to the recent cap raise (i did not participate)but at least the company has funds to go full steam ahead in the next 3-4 months. As for the AGM and the voting of shares to the directors each to their own.I have already voted but am not here to sway anyone one way or another.Go with your gut feel.The casting vote looks like it will be decided by however TGP vote (they have 35% of company. The exciting times are getting closer. Metallurgy should redefine the company as will further drilling.As i have previously stated. If the Metallurgy comes out favourably the big players will pounce, most from overseas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.