CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

G'day CRK holders.Not much in the way of discussion regarding...

1. 8,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1000
    G'day CRK holders.

Not much in the way of discussion regarding CRK of late.

Has everyone left the building like Elvis?

Who is going to contribute to the raising? ANYONE?

It is damn hard to raise money these days especially when a company does not have a good past record.

Personally, I have 3 companies asking me for money at the moment but I still think I will put in.

The reason is that for all intent and purpose it is a totally different company to what it was 3 years ago.

The current management, I feel, are doing a great job and seem keen as mustard to mine and get a return from the ground that CRK have.

It is prime ground so close to Australia's premier gold district and they have just increased the area with the acquiring of Mt Jewell.

What I like is that, although they are having a raising, they are not diluting a whole lot and the result will be cash flow back to the company. If they had gone the usual road and tried to raise enough for their own plant, then I feel it would have failed or they would have had to make it so cheap that it would have been a give away.

I think that this way we can have money coming in, so the share price should rise, then we will be in a much better position, down the road, to raise money for a plant of our own.

It does seem a long distance to send a truck load of dirt to processing but I suppose it is really only costing the price of loading and sending it over to the plant. The other costs should be minimal.

Personally, and I know stuff all, just ask my wife, LOL, but I think that we will eventually see the fabled 4 million oz's that we were led to believe were there by Frank. Frank however, had a different agenda, I believe, and just wanted to sell the whole kit and kaboodle to another company. The problem was he never proved the 4 million oz's up to a standard that was acceptable to a large and cautious buyer, but that does not mean that it is not there. He was very much a forward looking person but in this case not very thorough.

I think that in the current management we have both forward looking and thorough people, and capable.

Well that is my say. I know that many will say that I work for Carrick, but I do not. I have been posting about the company for years and well before all the changes, so, I can assure everyone that I am just as desperate as anyone for this to work. I also wrote some fairly scathing things about certain people in the management team before the current team took over.

I really think that we are on the very edge of a strong rise in gold stocks and once we are producing the company will get a re-rating in the market.

And for my last say, I think that the name change is a good idea as the Carrick name carries a little baggage that will hold it back.

So, come on, get the cheque book out and be part of what will eventually be a great gold company.

Regards

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.