MSB 0.00% $1.10 mesoblast limited

any thoughts on the bizarre low volume?, page-17

1. 2,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Broady55

Not at all. I'd love for MSB to be 100+ a share. But in lieu of that wonderful day I think it's only fair we ask serious questions about why the SP is in the toilet relative to where it was.

Answers like "it's the shorters" and "no worries it will be alright" I don't think are anything other than random speculation and hope.

The sp is in the toilet. Some is beyond MSBs control, no doubt.

But various posters including myself and most recently Millertime79 have raised very good questions that *continue* to go unanswered.
    I won't rehash them unless you'd like more info but will provide you one example that Kakala has rightly queries numerous times.

Go to mesoblast website. Have a look at their therapeutic timelines chart. Their spinal studies......wtf has been going on with them? They are I believe 12 months or greater overdue for ANY update.

Etc etc etc

The lack of update is just as good as a negative ANN in my view and MSB goes silent far too often and I believe it quote rightly adds fuel to shorting fodder and more than assists a declining SP
    MSB does many good things but it also doesn't help itself in other areas.

To ask questions like spinal where answers are way overdue is more than fair given the SP declines more than it rises over the average timeframe which is a totally disturbing fact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.13 $1.08 $5.380M 4.893M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69437 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 19999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.