EGR 13.6% 12.5¢ ecograf limited

You missed the whole point of my post. Key words were 'long term...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    You missed the whole point of my post.

Key words were 'long term investment'. From your post I can tell you have no idea what long term means.

Vajlee who posted a little later is also another who does not know what long term investment means.

Generally for my investments, property, shares or whatever, I hold for a minimum of 2 years, reevaluate at around 5 years (unless it substantially grows within the first 2). Generally nothing is sold before 2 years.

3 years and stock price the same? Not really, I bought most under 10c, so I'm about 80% up from my first purchase. In total, not that much, but not worried about it as I still got about 2 years before I reevaluate.

Finance takes about 18months roughly in these projects, so all talk about delay is just plain ignorant and people should read more. If Valjee calls the off takes make belief, why do you even invest in spec stocks? Spec stocks provide no facts, no revenue, it's purely a business plan.

Investing in spec stocks is because you believe in their business plan. The plan hasn't even gone half way, and you're already drawing conclusions?

I have nothing against the stock you and Vajlee hold, I'm pretty sure a lot of KNL holders hold them too.

But I don't hold that stock because I don't believe in their plan and it's just that simple. But I may be wrong, who knows. And I'm happy for me to be wrong, why should I get upset if some other stock grows? Or vice versa, don't get excited if some other stock falls.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.015(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $56.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.5¢ 10.8¢ $48.53K 438.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 41987 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.