EGR 1.11% 8.9¢ ecograf limited

Again no substance post at all. I personally regret spending...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Again no substance post at all. I personally regret spending time reading this on a Sunday morning.

The share price doesn't reflect anything, if you were around during the GFC many companies making healthy gains with share prices at all time lows. Have a look at all the hot stocks atm, almost none of which have any to substantiate it's high share price. Goes both ways, I (and I'm sure a lot are here) invest on fundamentals and when that picks up, we should make a healthy gain.

Can you elaborate on why investing in a company without a timeline is a bad idea? I'm pretty sure drafting up a timeline on a power point takes about 5min. If they did, I take it as a guidance, never as a promise as these projects 99.9% never gets delivered on time. If you strictly believe the timelines companies give like a religion you really need to rethink your investments. Also I'm pretty sure all graphite companies in the world are delayed compared to their initial time line (guess what, management usually just updates it in the next update and pretend the previous one never existed).

You want to hold a company accountable for missing s date? Not sure how you want to hold them accountable. Law suit? Well, good luck that, email me if you see a successful case. Or just selling their shares? I'm pretty sure KNL is going through that now.

I don't want to make this post too long so I'll quickly address the other points.

Subject to finance is what all mining companies have to go through. Their presentation is always on the assumption that it'll be secured so they can proceed. Please point to me a company presentation that will say "all this is possible, but we don't have finance yet, so crap, we can't achieve anything". According to your logic, tell me how can any graphite company make any claim before they get finance.

Graphite prices collapsing. Maybe it's true, possibly is, but are you ignoring the fact the it'll prob affect every other graphite company out there. How can it be off take specific? Please inform me. What you're saying is like, oh no iron ore price collapse, let's all BHP and buy RIO. Come on man, you gotta be smarter than that.

Lock in price for off takes. Please show me an off take agreement you've read? Has any company secured a price for an off take? I can answer that for you, no one knows. So your statement is again showing your low level of analytical skills.

Please just go away. I feel embarrassed for you. I'm not going to reply to any of this anymore and I'm sure you won't be convinced by me.

I just wanted to point out how your posts are purely here to try and make yourself feel good. Maybe your insecure or just a 16 year old and that's what you do. If you are 16 apologies from me as its your nature to do these things and you'll grow up one day. I promise.
    Last edited by shioshin90: 10/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.