WOR 1.07% $15.06 worley limited

any thoughts on wor, page-6

1. k_p
    26 Posts.
    Nico,

Absolutely.

I've got WOR valued at around the $29 mark based on fundamentals (albeit reflective of some historical data). That price is calculated on current currency and oil prices. [NB: my valuation]
    There is a slight difficulty in rising oil prices, however it will still benefit WOR and underlying valuation. If oil doesn't continue to increase, i'd be very surprised. +ve
    I also think that the AUD will/has hit serious resistance against the USD and will fall to a more 'long term' level. Considering that WOR buyers are 25% Canada, 24% for the US. As the AUD falls WOR stands to benefit. +ve

I am not a tech analyst; but I see the obvious support at $22 - resistance is at $29 - however the gap and sell off at 27 (which is where we're at today,) should hopefully form the future support level.

OK so my tech analysis is reading a lot between lines - but hey - it's not my bag.

Final thing is, the company continues to win contracts - even at marginal numbers, the US / Canadian market, WILL make these contracts more profitable with the improved currency exchange.

Always DYOR but i'm confident that the 12 month ahead for WOR is solid, not gang-busters - but solid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.06
Change
0.160(1.07%)
Mkt cap ! $7.944B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.06 $15.14 $14.97 $19.56M 1.299M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6768 $15.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.06 4342 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.