ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Hey Metalhead,The Eye Popper could be the omen to PIO and I...

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    Hey Metalhead,
    The Eye Popper could be the omen to PIO and I agree with your selection but I would be happy to see history re written should the Diva win.

As far as HRR are concerned I assure you that I am quite happy even at the current s.p.
    I will not try to convince you other than to say if you want sulphides then the anticipated deal j/v with Inco will be a big bonus. The annual report says it all for each of their abundant targets.
    Free shares to follow to shareholders in at least two and more than likely three new IPO's.
    All of the above and a robust laterite project under way which is fully funded together with HRR's ability to move outside of the agreement by way of tenements not included in the agreement.
    In other words, Heron will have an abundance of feed stock to perhaps secure the future for others.
    That is how I read it and with BHP on the books for obvious good reasons then all is well.

Not at all concerned Metalhead and will keep buying if falls below .50cents.

Will touch base with you here after the next PIO announcements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.