QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

any thought's, page-18

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    re 25 c shares - I am only advising what I was told - I have been with QMN as seed capital investor and participated in soph investor placements with QMN in the recent past.

I did not take up the 25 c shares and in fact bought today at 24c on market. 50,000 and the 8,000 to average up my holding.

TOPH - I am not "full of it" and I did (unfortunately now) have frequent meetings with MS of cvi (and like many others believed all the blue sky) and with the demise of cvio and with a large # of cvi shares I still reluctantly (and blindly) have I am out of pocket so much that it scares me - I got burnt so bad there that I have had start to sell some property to offset my leverage in shares - very sad.

re QMN - I have no sell orders (yet) and I do speak regularily with QMN and the MD is very circimpspect in my discussions and only reports in "general terms what is going on". I am a mixture of hopeful and expectant that QMN success will offset my ex faith in CVI management and make up for what has been huge losses.

I hope i learnt from that cvi debarcle and also sincerely hope that qmn is not a repeat experience as i am backing QMN to the hilt.

Every time I talk with QMN I am confident that they are doing all they can to extract value from their holdings and existing mines (in care and maintenance currently) I know little more than what is availble thry HC and ASX postings.

Again - I am only sharing almost word for word what I spoke with QMN office last friday

cheers ES and hopeful of a good 2010 and like all - just trying to make some good investments

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.