VPR 25.0% 0.2¢ volt group limited

I'm not sure if this has been updated recently but a previous...

1. 583 Posts.
    I'm not sure if this has been updated recently but a previous announcement did mention that the company had developed a range of commercial models. To be honest, I was a bit skeptical that the BOOM model was the right way to go for all customers as the BOOM model is really only suitable for targeting small mining companies. To truly capitalize on the potential of the powerbox, Enerji Limited should be targeting multiple markets for the powerbox. These include small mining companies, large mining giants, industrials etc.

In my opinion, these models are suitable in the following situations.

• BOOM - small mining companies that want to reduce their costs through waste heat recovery, but don't have the capital to outlay to purchase a power box.

• Direct sale - Large companies such as Rio who want to recover waste heat and have the money to purchase outright. In my opinion, little old ERJ should not be financing these larger companies through equity finance as it just leads to shareholder dilution. If the company had a debt finance option in place then it would be a different story.

• Lease - A company may require one for a short period or by purchasing the power box outright from ERJ.

• BOOT - I guess this one is for those who are skeptical of the concept in general. They can go onto a BOO model and then once they see if working (and saving them money) they can Transfer it across and own it outright. This model really just provides the customer with the added benefits of BOOM and Outright Sale.

• OEM and Maintenance - I'm assuming that this is for those customers who purchase outright however may still want to employ ERJ engineers to maintain the powerbox.

In my opinion, this is a step in the right direction for ERJ. In my experience, an early stage industry such as this requires flexibility to accommodate customers looking to take on this relatively new technology.

-------------------------------------
    This is only my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $2.306K 2.006M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 37889880 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 71242206 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.