RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

any translators out there , page-15

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Inside money
    I found your response funny as well. Well done and congratulations for finally becoming a believer!

If you regularly look at all the Top 20 holders there are some minor adjustments to holdings here and there, and that is to be expected. By and large though, they have remained Top 20 holders.

That is encouraging in the extreme, especially with top holders now accounting for around 80% of the stock.

You might find that option holders with stock aplenty and with fully paids as well, might occasionally, and pehaps reluctantly, release some fully paids to free up funds for other opportunities or other purposes. That also isn't necessarily a negative, but just the way it works when funds are required urgently.

Rest assure that anyone who has sold recently has either incurred losses or made meagre profits.

Never forget that although the investment landscape is a constantly changing medium, truth and integrity in the way one conducts themselves, will always triumph over manipulation and deceit.

As for my holdings, I am long and strong, and have been for some time. But that isn't to say I will refrain from acting on relevant information that threatens my investments in this or any other company. You would be a fool to think otherwise.

Regards
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.