SPA 4.35% 2.4¢ spacetalk ltd

yep sms is old hat, but my view is that the sms is just the...

1. 3,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    yep sms is old hat, but my view is that the sms is just the delivery mechanism, and that as new ones come along MWR will leverage them, whether it be via facebooks, tweets or esp...

The delivery mechanism is irrelevant its the value in the message, its immediacy and its personalised nature that is of value, otherwise how have the telcos managed to chareg us 20c per text for some many years...because of the value of the message, over time the pricing gets broken down and newer methods come like imessages etc but either way if you want the value in the message you pay the price (or your school does)

MWR is embedding itself so deeply into the education sector through getting to know each schools specific needs and then tayloring the products to fit it, that it is quickly becoming an octopus with tentacles that connect into any system the school has seamlessly, and adds value. The pricing is done is such a way that it is less than the headcount you immediately save and where possible they move to charge the person who gets the most value from the message, has the least purchasing power, and is most open to peer pressure - who - the parent...

Talking with the directors at the AGM they know the industry inside and out from an absenteerism perspective however are still finding other areas where they can bring real benefit to schools and shareholders alike a la the debt collection / school fees payment product.

With school fees on average running at $5k a year lets say (mix private / public) and parents wanting to pay fortnightly, charge a $2 - $3 convience fee per fortnight and you suddenly have some large reoccuring revenues. Chareg them $50 to set up the payment arrangement and you are in the big time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.