SEN 4.55% 2.1¢ senetas corporation limited

re: stapleman The meeting went well. Sometimes it is the threat...

1. 971 Posts.
    re: stapleman The meeting went well.
    Sometimes it is the threat that causes an action and not initiating the threat however, Sen management has only gone half way. FG needs to go and quickily, with the number of shareholders and the votes we hold it is more than enough to make this happen. I will investigate this further next week.
    My feeling, as with others that I have spoken to is that this reshuffle is merely moving the deck chairs on the Titanic. Lunt is now the fall guy and the reshuffle has been done IMO prior to the news that the IKL deal has fallen through.
    Blind Freddie would not pay 55c for a stock that is at 36c and has issued a profit downgrade. Coupled with this there is the Safenet and the royality fiasco that is ongoing, ASIC etc. I would expect an ann tomorrow or early in the week to say that the deal has fallen through.
    The share price, well how long is a piece of string, but it will not be pretty.
    The saving grace is the product is sound - the management is not and will not be until FG is gone.
    It has been indicated to me that there is a class action developing regading the loss from buyers frollowing the ann of the 40 mil then the retaction of the ann. Those that have lost can join a class action against the perpetrators of the ann..... Guess who that is going to involve???
    I am not selling tomorrow however I can understand those that do, remember the product is good and it will change as will the price with and the change of management, given this we still have some work to do but as with everthing timing is important. Hang in there and we will turn Sen into the business that it should be with a progressive management team where intregrity and honesty is the mantra.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $21.62K 1.029M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 560184 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 354428 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.