IMU 0.00% 5.6¢ imugene limited

We can be as confident as we can be Naira. I hear that...

1. 445 Posts.
    We can be as confident as we can be Naira. I hear that management are upbeat about nearly completed coccidiosis vax research and its potential to generate contracts with interested major partner. The wait this time could be some hold up in the statistical analysis of data or something like that (this is science after all and has to be properly reviewed). Or maybe, thinking optimistically (lol), they are bargaining over royalty contract $'s & c's ?

After good news on the cocci vax it will be full steam ahead on the PRRS vaccine and PPE ultimately this year, if Merial ever pull their finger out.

Regarding H5N1, the hypothetical situation is bit like EI. There would have to be a serious outbreak of birdflu in a big poultry producing area like North America or the EU to really kickstart IMU's product. The IMU vax would be a frontline drug if there ever was a big outbreak, it get a fast lane experimental permit, manufacturing would be ramped up and the IMU sp would crack $1+. Dream on but, another big outbreak of animal flu is never going to happen right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $409.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $539.7K 9.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 342857 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 571794 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.