MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

whats actually interesting here though with SYR and MNS; using...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    whats actually interesting here though with SYR and MNS; using natural graphite to make AAM
    SYR have their AAM plant in Lousiana i believe and its getting a lot of attention now by the US govt as electrification and its components are more and more being seen as a critical future asset;
    the latest news is electrification sales of vehicles will outstrip all petrol by 2030 now, the latest study has changed from 2033, shaving 3 years off as it continues to pick up pace.
    MNS has a very high grade graphite deposit, but if they are planning to turn that to a mine then they will still need to find someone to buy that natural graphite and do something with it

where i am going with this is; most anode is made from synthetic graphite not natural graphite fines. its going to hopefully change as natural graphite is a lot cheaper for AAM then synthetic; but it will need a few companies like SYR to pave the way so others like MNS may sell their ultra high % graphite for premium dollar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.