DCL 0.00% 1.1¢ domacom limited

Hey Red John ,That would be all great but there has been nothing...

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hey Red John ,

That would be all great but there has been nothing released by Domacom to the ASX, no news on the Senior Equity Release Product, ASX announcement or any thing else thats available to the market on any releases. I notice you do not reference your comment to any new or current announcement by Domacom to the ASX that updates their January 2019 advice on the Senior Equity Release Product.

As you are not the media spokesperson for Domacom its probably best if any commentary on the previously announced launch is left to Domacom. As such I will await a proper ASX advice from Domacom which will hopefully let us know where they are at. IMO their annoucement as at 31 January 2019 in their Qtr report to the ASX still looks like a headline at the moment. Best we read a proper announcement from Domacom to ASX on the launch of their Senior Equity Release Product as they flagged a two months ago and due now.

My question from earlier post still stands; Does any know what happened to the Domacom launch of the Seniors Release Product, at this stage we were advised by Domacom that the launch was scheduled for March/April 2019.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.